It’s the first day of Autumn!!! Here’s a little round-up of some of my favorite fall posts. Because ’tis the season for crisp air, pumpkin spice, boots and chunky scarves!
1.This is one of this blog’s top recipe posts, for a good reason. Pumpkin spice pudding shots!
Click here for my pumpkin spice pudding shot recipe. This is a no-fail crowd pleaser. From football tailgates, Halloween parties or Thanksgiving post-feast treats, this is a guaranteed win.
2. Nothing says autumn like a nice chunky scarf.
Make this one in 30 minutes. Perfect handmade gift or make one to match every outfit 🙂 Click here to see how.
3. How cute are these?!
Grab a box of donut holes and a couple of other ingredients to whip these up in a few minutes! Click here for that recipe.
4. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to all of the yummy pumpkin desserts out there, try these pumpkin pie protein truffles!
Click here for the recipe!
4. If you can not wait for the pumpkin goodness, start your day with it!
Click here for the recipe for whipped pumpkin pie oatmeal.
5. It’s officially baking season. Do it in style!
Make a cute apron from a dish towel or cloth napkin and some ribbon! For $2 this is an adorable handmade hostess gift or to have a festive apron for the baker in your family. Click here to see how to make one.
6. Skinny pumpkin pie dip is my go to recipe to bring to a fall staff meeting or get together.
Just 4 ingredients and its super waistline friendly! It’s creamy, fluffy and pumpkin. Click here to get the recipe for this sweet skinny treat.
7. Don’t decorate with plain old pumpkins this year…
Jazz it up with some paint and dollar store adhesive rhinestones. See my Halloween decor here.
8. Make some chunky jewelry to match chunky heeled boots!
A few beads, some yarn and ten/fifteen minutes and you can have a new statement necklace. Click here to see how to make one.
9. Hearty soups and stew are the best on a chilly fall night. This chicken tortilla soup is a recipe that I had published in Oxygen Magazine (a women’s health and fitness mag) a few years back.
Toss some ingredients into your slow cooker and dinner will be ready by the time you get home from work. Plus it is super healthy! Click here for the recipe.
10. Refresh your comfiest scuffed up pumps.
Make glitter heels to amp up your darker fall wardrobe. How cute would some glittery gold shoes look peeking out from some slouchy jeans?! D-I-Y your own, see how to by clicking here.