Closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. Forever me. Every year Christmas overshadows New Year’s Eve in terms of shopping and I am left scrambling to put together a cute and festive outfit. We usually head to a friend’s house where the dress code is dressy-casual & very festive. Here’s a look I created with links to shop.
Get the deets:
1. Treasured clutch by JLEW. If I were a clutch, I’d want to be this one. You guys! How perf is this thing?! Black leather? Check. Metallic embellished bow? Check. Hand made by survivors of disaster outside of Port-au-Prince, Haiti? Check. Get yours here.
2. Champagne, um duh! Get it here for $21.
3. Faux leggings by Spanx! Spanx built into pants?! Shut up and take my money.
4. Oscar de la Renta for under $200. This statement necklace is a party even on its own! Click here to shop.
5. These celebratory champagne flutes have beautiful gold script. $58 for the set. These would make a perfect gift for a host/hostess or as engagement gift.
6. Pink lips that won’t quit are a must. Anastasia’s liquid lipstick is super long wear and will hold up from apps to the big toast. $20 here.
7. Stella Mccartney know what’s up. These pumps have gold stiletto heels that scream “Adios 2016!” Pick them up here.
8. Where do I even begin?! One Hope’s gold glitter bottle of bubbly. It doesn’t get more festive than this. Every bottle sold provides 15 meals to a child in need. Bring a couple of these to the party and guarantee an invite next year.
9. Battington 3-D silk lashes in the style “Bardot”. Just trust me on this one. Get them here.