Oh em gheeeee guys! This is the one. THEEEE one. The recipe that makes me as giddy as Stefon.
I can eat an entire box of Samoas in one sitting. No lie. In high school before I knew what calories were, I actually did. I only allow myself to make this dessert dip when there is some kind of a crowd because I don’t trust myself alone with it.
I had a little help from my sous chef. He was in charge of the chocolate.
And taste testing. He was fresh out of the bathtub here. Needless to say, I plunked him back in after he face planted the spoon.
I can’t say I blame him. I want to lick my computer screen.
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 sleeve shortbread cookies
- 1 cup of Rolo candies or Hershey’s caramel Kisses
- 1.5 cups coconut (toasted or untoasted, it’s up to you)
- chocolate chips (to melt for drizzle)
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together using the paddle attachment
- While the mixer is on medium/low, add in the cookies
- Mix in the sugar
- Once everything looks good & blended, turn the mixer to high add in the Rolos or Kisses. They should be pretty broken up.
- Shut the mixer off. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, fold in the coconut.
- Put this mixture into serving bowl.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Serve with Biscoff cookies, animal crackers, graham crackers, apple slices, or Nila wafers 😛