If you follow me on the almighty Pinterest (@FSLblog), then you know about my makeup obsession. There has been a boom of new color palettes on the market and brands are branching out of their niche. With the help of Instagram and Pinterest, my eyes have been opened to so many new products out there. I have an ongoing list of new products that I need to try. Here are some that are on my wishlist…
1. Anastasia liquid lipstick. This brand is best known for their unmatched brow products (Brow Wiz is truly game changing). I’ve been seeing their liquid lipstick pop up on product lists of my fave beauty gurus. I’m not a lip gloss girl because it doesn’t last long and can be sticky, but this claims to dry to a creamy lipstick texture. I’m intrigued. Here is the Instagram guru @amrezy. How gorgeous is this lipstick with a smokey eye?!
2. The Soul Palette by Stila. One of my favorite YouTube makeup artists Teni Panosian created this look using the Soul Palette. It’s a mix of velvety neutrals. A no fail collection of colors that will work in almost any combination with all skin colors. I want.
3. OPI nail polish in Care To Danse. Call me boring, but light, sheer polish looks classy and clean. Not to mention it will look fantastic with whatever you are wearing. This color is perfection.
4. Lilly Lashes in Istanbul. For a night out, nothing amps up your look like lush lashes. Some people are afraid of falsies because they think they’ll look like a porn star, however if done correctly, they will look polished and pretty. Lilly Ghalichi has a line that is taking the beauty industry by storm.
5. Alureve Targeted Patches. Technically this isn’t makeup, but it’s literally an overnight miracle worker. Manhattan Bride just named this brand new product a must have before a big event. My friend had a box of these and her husband thought it would be funny if he wore them to sleep because he didn’t believe the hype. This is his before and after iPhone pic. He wore them once. ONCE! Shut up and take my money. Get them here.
6. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. It’s a mouthful huh? Well, this baby right here received the coveted Allure Best of Beauty 2015 award. Chanel discontinued my all time favorite Mat Lumiere. This new foundation is full coverage and is supposedly suuuuuper lightweight. Sign me up.
7. MAC lip liner in Soar. This is never in stock. For a good reason. It is the perfect pink-y nude color that works for day or night. Kylie Jenner’s famous pout has put this color on the map. Makeupalley.com is THE makeup product review site (makeup junkies rate just about every product out there) gave this liner a 4.7/5 and 93% said they’d buy again (the highest rated lip liner score).
What are your current makeup crushes? Share them in the comment section!