Sooooo, I am officially 37 weeks pregnant today. I suppose that means it’s time to have my bags packed for the big day! Since I had Max at 38 weeks, I know that it can happen at any time from here on in. There are some things I brought with me last time that I was thankful for and there were some things that I wish I had thought to pack.
Here’s what I am bringing along…
- 3 sets of comfy pjs for me
- rubber sole slippers (moccasins)
- sports bras
- going home outfit for me
- belly compression wrap
- makeup (so I feel like myself when I have a million visitors)
- chapstick (I wished I had this during labor last time!)
- toothbrush & toothpaste
- hair elastics
- headband -I do not want my hair in my face during labor!
- Neutrogena makeup remover cloths! I love these!
- baby’s coming home outfit (pre-washed!)
- a few newborn sized bodysuits (the hospital’s are huge)
- a cute hat for baby
- phone charger
- iPod speaker and playlist loaded with calming music for labor
- a CHARGED camcorder for baby and big brother’s first meeting
- snacks in case kitchen is closed after a long delivery (you’re not allowed to eat once admitted until baby is born)
The nerves are really setting in! Nursery is almost ready…