So, You’ve seen our gender neutral nursery inspiration board…
And a board for what we’d make the room into if we have a little boy…
While keeping the basics from the neutral nursery, I want to add in touches of peach, pink, and purples. Metallic gold pops will add a little sparkle. I’m not all about the cutesy princess theme, so I am going for more of a soft, feminine glam. Here’s what I came up with if we have a daughter…
1. A light, creamy neutral paint for the walls.
2. Vienna crib by Baby Cache in Ash Grey. Mr. FSL and I really like the Baby Cache brand. Max’s furniture is from this company and it is holding up beautifully. Really sturdy and well made.
3. Babyletto Madison swivel glider in ecru. I never ended up getting a glider for Max’s nursery, and it’s the one splurge I told myself I was getting if we ever had another. This was my top pick because of its compact size (the nursery is very small), the stellar ratings, and the price tag. Many upholstered gliders were really out of our price range and really clunky. This one seems to be the perfect fit.
4. Soft peach textiles to compliment the color scheme.
5. A gilded table lamp will act as a statement piece for the room. The Nate Berkus and the Threshold lines from Target fit the style I’m looking for and fall into our price range.
6. These ombre ruffle curtains have been on my wish list since I was pregnant with Max! I love the color gradation. They pull the look of the room together because all of the peachy pinks and plums are in them. Love. At $38, I double love.
7. A sparkly sunburst mirror for something to open up the room a bit.
8. This simple fabric hanging from Etsy would be cute as a mobile or just to add some softness in a corner of the room.
9. The Alseda pouf from Ikea. At $29 this is a super-affordable option for an ottoman or stool. I like that it has a natural texture and isn’t too matchy-matchy.
10. I want to DIY some kind of word art like this. I’m planning on using the same color as the wall paint so it won’t overwhelm the small space, but still won’t leave the walls naked.
11. This floral rug is 3′ x 3′ which is perfect for adding impact to the small space without taking over the room. It’s design can transition from baby to toddler to teen. The 5 star ratings and $63 cost makes this my top pick.
12. These gilded feather curtain tie backs from Urban Outfitters are just awesome.
13. This is the color palette I’d like to stick to. Shades of pinks, peaches & purples.
For more of my nursery ideas, click here to see my nursery pinboard.
See our baby registry picks here.
Are you expecting or know somebody who is? I’d love to hear about other people’s nursery plans! Comment below 🙂